- Please call the studio and speak to Kim our Studio Manager. She can assist with availability and any special needs you may have. Call 954 351 8884.
- All bookings must be confirmed in advance, no walk-in bookings are permitted.
- All Rentals are for a single studio, not both, so please state your preference when booking.
- We work on a strict First-Come, First-Served policy. While we can provide studio availability, it is always subject to prior rental.
- Studio reservations are only confirmed once a signed rental agreement and payment in full has been received or the payment has been charged to the Renter’s credit card. Until that time all reservations are considered provisional, and are subject to assignment to another Renter who provides the signed contract and payment.
- Personal checks are not acceptable forms of payment.
- The Studio session rental times are confirmed at the time of booking.
- The Renter’s rental time begins promptly at the designated starting time and ends promptly at the designated ending time.
- The Renter understands that they must allow time within the session for move-in, set-up, break-down, move-out and clean-up
- Any part of an hour that the Renter goes over their scheduled time will be billed at our hourly rate to the Renter’s credit card.
- Renters must arrive before their guests to ensure that their guests understand how to proceed when they arrive
- All Studio Renters and Guests must sign our Standard Waiver of Liability of Form prior to entering the studio. This can be done electronically before your session if you wish. Completed forms with original signatures must be handed to the studio manager before anyone enters the studio
- You may only enter the studio at the time that your session starts, and you must be out with the studio clean at the time your session ends
We realize that sometimes things come up and you may have to reschedule or cancel your booked studio session. If you need to cancel or reschedule for a different date or time, please give us written notice via email at least 5 days prior to your scheduled session to avoid incurring any fees.
Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
- 5 or more days: No charge, full refund less credit card charges
- 3 or more Business days: 10% of the rental fee
- 1 to 3 Business days: 50% of the rental fee
- Less than 1 business day: No refund
While we are very understanding about the artistic concepts you might be shooting in your studio session, all Studio Users must nevertheless dress appropriately when entering or using any of the common areas:- Entrance Lobby, Gallery etc. Please respect the other users, and assume that minors might also be in the studio.
Age of Models
The Renter is solely responsible for verifying that all photographic subjects are of legal age and Adept Studios takes no responsibility to determine or verify the age of any participants in the Renter’s activities. However Adept Studios reserves the right to demand proof of parental consent if models or photographic subjects are under the age of 18 and to end those activities if Company becomes aware that legal age violations are occurring. Adept Studios is not liable in the case of an invalid ID or any other form of age verification.
Studio Equipment Usage
- The studio Rental does not include any Lighting Equipment or grip gear. However we do have extensive Studio Lighting Equipment for Rent.
- If you do rent our equipment do not move lighting equipment from one studio to another without express permission
- Adept Studios will provide any rented Studio Lighting Equipment in good working order, but makes no guarantees as to the equipment’s functionality or suitability to the Renter’s purposes.
- Adept Studios assumes no liability for any equipment or items brought in or left behind by the Renter.
- All items brought to the Studio by the Renter are to be removed by the Renter. Items left behind after 7 days will be assumed abandoned and may be discarded or kept by the Studio with no compensation due the Renter.
- Make sure that all equipment is put back in its assigned place at the end of your studio time.
- Backdrop paper is not included with Studio Rental, please see equipment pricing page for seamless paper.
- The Cyc Studio includes the usage of the slide out backdrops. These move on overhead rails and care needs to exercised when moving this backdrops in and out
Consumables, Damages, and Cleaning
- The studio will be presented to the Renter in good, clean working order. The Renter is responsible for handing back the studio and any equipment rented, at the end of their session in the same condition
- Any breakages to equipment must be reported and will be repaired or replaced at the Renter’s expense
- Any damages to the studio facility must be reported and will be billed to the Renter’s credit card
- Any cleaning that is required to be performed after a Renter’s use of the studio, will be charged to the Renter’s credit card. There is a minimum charge of $100 for Studio cleaning, if needed.
This includes damages to the floors due to sliding equipment across the floor, damages to drywall, Cyc floor and wall, etc.
- Note:- Cyc walls need to be kept white. That includes the wall, the infinity curve and the floor. This takes effort by everyone. Do not use the cyc wall if you do not need full length shots. Rather use the painted side-wall sections. Keep off the cyc wall floor unless you are using it and when you do use it, use the provided painters shoe covers to prevent dirtying the floor. Wipe or mop the cyc floor after your session if needed. Cleaning or repainting of the cyc wall, if necessary, will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- Renters are limited to 10 Guests that you may bring in during a Studio Rental. However your Guests will be restricted to the studio that you are renting and the common reception area.
- Guests are not allowed to wander into the other studio that might be being used by other Renters or Studio Members.
- Studio usage is strictly for Renters and their Guests only, and all must sign the Waiver of Liability before entering the studio
- You are welcome to bring food and beverages into the studio. We have a small kitchen with a Microwave and Fridge. These must be kept spotless at all times for fellow Members.
- No alcohol may be brought on premises
- The Studio is a NO SMOKING Facility and any transgression carries a penalty
- We have a strict NO FLOUR, NO GLITTER, NO GUNS, NO FLAME policy which will be strictly enforced
- No hazardous, illegal, or negligent practices, activities, or substances, and Renter assumes full responsibility for any transgressions
- Well trained pets and animals can be brought into the studio, but the Renter is responsible for any cleaning required
- Be considerate and keep music and noise to a sensible level so as not to impair the enjoyment of our other users, the studio management or our adjacent tenants.
- Failure to comply with our simple easy to follow terms and conditions will result in expulsion from the Studio and forfeiture of any unused Studio Rental time
- The Prop Room is used for storage of Adept Studios personal equipment and is off limits during your usage of the Studio
Waiver of Liability
All Studio Users assume all risks of loss, damage or destruction of any and all equipment, supplies, furniture, props, artworks, or other properties in the studio spaces. Use of the Studio and equipment is entirely AT RENTER’S OWN RISK. Studio Users shall be responsible for any personal injury or property damage to resident or third party arising out of or in connection with Studio Renters and User’s use of Studio Space. Studio Users agree to make no claim against, and to indemnify and hold harmless Adept Studios Inc and DKSONE LLC, their officers, directors and employees from any claim by Renter or any third party for personal injury or property damage arising out of or in connection with Studio Renter’s use of the Studio Space. Renter agrees to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all Guests and Users accompanying Renter while on Studio premises. Renter agrees to indemnify and hold Adept Studios Inc and DKSONE LLC, their officers, directors and employees completely harmless from any action, legal or otherwise, that results from Renter’s conduct. Studio Users, at all times, comply with all Federal, State and local statutes, regulations, ordinances and other laws and Adept Studios rules and policy while in the studio space, and to cover Studio Renters potential liability for personal injury or property damage under the terms of rental agreement and during use of Studio. This indemnification shall continue in full force and effect during and after the term of the rental for such causes arising during the term of the rental.
Adept Studios Management (Jan 2018)